Saturday, January 11, 2014

Chiberia+Puppy Walks

Hey Friends!

I write to you from Dundee and not our Elgin BVS House. Sarah and I have been puppy-sitting a precious, smelly, cuddly dog named Seamus! We are about half-way through and have about 6 more days to go! We stay here in Dundee to take care of Seamus and I have to say I miss being with my BVS housemates and co-workers all day, every day. It's weird to be with people during the day...and then not spend time with them the rest of the evening. That might be normal in most of the world, but it's not something I'm used to.
This past week, we have been trying to stay warm while taking Seamus for walks outside in record lows! When I stepped outside into "artic" temperatures the insides of my nose froze! 
 
Seamus rocks an argyle sweater and booties when we brave the artic cold! It's really adorable and like dressing a kid to go play in the snow. Which he does!
This evening we're having our BVS house over for tacos and a movie! Sarah and I are cooking supper for our besties. It will be good to have them over and spend more time together! I miss constantly being surrounded by them! I miss my little intentional community! 

Peace and Warm Wishes, 
Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment