Monday, August 29, 2011

ELGIN: The Musical


Coming into Elgin directly from a summer in theatre has me making musical theatre references left and right. Sometimes in my head and, unfortunately for those around me, often out loud.

Let me officially introduce myself as one of the newest family members of the Elgin BVS house. My name is Rachel and I am here as one of the workcamp coordinators for the summer of 2012! It’s great to be in Elgin after almost three months in New Hampshire.

I am originally from central Pennsylvania and I grew up in the Church of the Brethren. I am in the same position that Carol was in this past year and my co-coordinator :-D is Cat who will be/has already added her two cents to the blog. Thanks for having me, Elgin! I look forward to a great year!

Peace and Hugs,

Rachel

3 comments:

  1. Welcome, Rachel! I wish you a great year! I'm sure our paths will cross either in Elgin or when you come visit Richmond/Bethany ;) Have fun, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Rachel. It's good to hear from the Elgin bs house again

    ReplyDelete